Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I, the Me !

Who am I?

I could be an Eagle, not just flying, but one that just spreads its wings and feels that it flies;

I could be just another lost face in the crowd, stumbling, shuffling along;

I could be a Cloud, drifting across the sky, silently observing the kaleidoscope laid out below, one of a million, yet unique by myself;

I could be the sea, struggling each day, each moment, to break my barriers, yet troubled by tempests within.....


I am the stars and the light that radiates from them, I am the little bug on the windowsill in the morning, I am the cool night breeze rushing on to your face and through your hair, I am the dark, mysterious shadow on the street corner at night ……


I am The Unknown, The Undefined, The Indescribable, and I shall defy the norm; I shall NOT let myself be restricted by the shackles that are words!

No comments: